Diving/courses reservation and cancellation policy
- When the student/diver is found to have a preexisting condition that may affect his safety while diving, it’s his responsibility to seek the advice from a physician prior to engaging in dive activities. Fees generated by any specialist’s consultation will be at the student/diver's expense.
- It’s the student/diver's responsibility to provide a dive computer or any waterproof timing device (watch or bottom timer) for his training or dive. Being able to keep track of time underwater is essential during any underwater activity.
- It’s the student/diver's responsibility to be on time at the diving facility on the day of his training or dive. Transportation fees outside training or activity schedules are not included.
- Not showing up to training or a dive without notice or showing up under the influence of any substance that affect your behavior/judgment will be considered a deliberate act and will be charged as an additional training day by the training facility. It will also be at the instructor discretion to decide to resume or terminate the training with the student.
- Certification is not guaranteed upon finishing the program you enrolled in. Additional training might be required when judged necessary by the instructor. Those additional training days generate extra fees, not included in the price.
- Schedules can be flexible and, when possible, pauses can be taken or be necessary between days of training to accommodate the student’s learning rhythm. However, any form of delay/setback caused deliberately by the student will be at his own expense.
100% refundable policy applicable when:
- You cancel your dive at least 16 hours before the boat departure.
- Dive are cancelled by the port authority of Cozumel because of the weather condition (strong wind, storms, etc.)
- Can't dive because of sickness or for a valid medical reason.
Payment Methods: Cash, PayPal, Interac e-tranfer (from Canadian banks only), wire transfer, cash deposit (only at Desjardins, TD Canada Trust or CI Banco) and credit card (Mastercard/VISA) extra fees may apply.